Tuesday, June 28, 2011

California Country Magazine

The magazine finally came out!! We are so excited! California Country magazine, a publication produced by the California Farm Bureau recently published an article about Bonnie and her husband Claude. It talked about Bonnie Marie's Catering, their vast knowledge of BBQ and Claude's cattle business.

Please check it out by going to http://www.californiacountry.org/features/article.aspx?arID=898

Here are a few pics from the issue!

Bonnie, Claude and Hazel, 2

That's me! working with Bonnie on our bbq dinner

Rose (me), Grady Cooley, KT Cooley, Clayton Cooley, Hazel, Bonnie, Claude,
Ashley Lewis, Lacey Lewis and Amy Lewis
after working cattle in Buellton, CA

Please stop by and check it out!

2 comments:

  1. I loved this!!!!!!! What a feather in your caps!!!! Who knows what can come of this?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if Bonnie was still catering weddings? I live on the Central Coast and have had the opportunity to experience her food at other weddings and of course the Fairgrounds. I know she hasn't done weddings in awhile but I'm a HUGE fan of her cooking, so pretty please??? ;)

    ReplyDelete